Tongue bending device
This device is used when it is necessary to bend back tongues damaged by moving wheels (tongue impact). The close fitting of the stock rail on the tongue rail is a prerequisite for the turnout to be safely run over with the permitted speed.
- use with all common flat bottom rails
- operation by one person is possible
- pressure build-up by means of a hand-pump
- high mobility on the track
- bending forces up to 250 kN
Rail bending device
If rails must be straightened or bent back due to wear related deformations, this is done with the rail bending device (up to 60 kg/m in the y-direction). The rail claws are interchangeable. As a result, it is possible to use the unit even with grooved rails. The monitoring of the bending pressure by a pressure gauge is optionally possible.
- compressive force 550 kN by hydraulic cylinder
- support of the withdrawal by spring force
- easy application
This maintenance measure is frequently necessary for joints that cause an edge in the track between two rails.